Thursday 30 April 2015

You’re my favourite.

Dear ___________,
The world is already too full of cheesy words that belong in an Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, or Bruno Mars song, and when it comes to cute little quotes about when a boy meets a girl, Liv Armelle has that shit covered. But a blog laced with profanity, honesty, and the occasional compliment? Now that is something special and my gift to you. You can thank me later!
I spent a long time not knowing you, too many nights not bumping into you at grocery stores or malls.
I keep a little scrunchy-faced picture of you on the top left-hand side of my computer screen when I write; it helps to serve as a muse. I like to wear the sweaters you’ve borrowed because they smell like you.
Touch can be a dangerous thing. Yeah, I’m not going anywhere with that line, I just know you like it, so there it is.
What do you want to be? Where do you want to go? What’s your favourite book? Colour? I want to know it all. Honestly, please talk, I just want to sit here and listen.
I have a tough exterior, and my sharp tongue is always loaded with a smart ass remark that most likely contains the word ‘fuck’. If I want to keep you at bay, trust me, that’s where the fuck you’ll stay. But if I let you in, then I let you all the way in.
You make me happy, which is not an easy thing to do. You’re the most popular person in my head, the most adored in my heart, and if I say one more lovely thing I might get sick, so I’ll just say it: you’re my favourite. There, that’s it.
Shit, fuck, cock, balls…I had to end it with something that wasn’t so mushy!

No comments:

Post a Comment